Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's Been a long time since I blogged and rolled

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO: My Sigur Ros compilation CD I burned to help with my writing

WHAT I'M WATCHING: Season finale of "Heroes", plus soccer as usual.

WHAT I'M READING: "Plan of Attack" by Bob Woodward. The second of the Bush trilogy by Bobby. The first was excellent, and this one is just as good. Read them!

Okay, so I've been not here.

Very busy working on a writing project. My screenplay. Draft 8,000. That's where my writing focus has been. But I am still alive.

I want to make my Champions League final prediction before the big game tomorrow. Take the time to watch it live on ESPN2 at 2pm.

Here I go:
AC Milan 2
Liverpool 0

The Italians bring home the big trophy and avenge the bitter 2005 defeat.

One more quick thing:

THE DUNG-MLS SEASON VIEWING CHALLENGE
Wherein I determine just what a great value the Direct Kick package is. Remember, it's $79 for the entire season. Here's my station by station breakdown as of today.

ABC-1
ESPN2-6
Fox Soccer Channel (FSC)-7
Direct Kick (DK)-15

So, 15 games at $79 for the year equals....$5.26 per game. And it's only May. By the end of the year, it'll be pocket change per game viewed.

Best deal in sports.

I'll be back now and then. Stay tuned.

Be Seeing You

No comments: