Wednesday, February 28, 2007

March 1st, the second best day of the year

March 1st. In just three hours, the first day of March will be here.

Around our home, March 1st is the second biggest day of the year.

It's Mrs. JC's birthday.

We start the festivities in February, when the beautiful wife begins giving me the countdown of shopping days until her birthday.

The last day of February is what I like to call Kimber's Eve. The excitement is in the air here.

Tomorrow is it. The birthday.

This year, my lovely bride turns thirty-three. We both have to work, but the party will start at five. She'll open her gifts and Number One Son and I will take her out to the restaurant of her choice. This year, it's Red Lobster.

(actually, most year's it's Red Lobster-she loves the seafood lover in herself, but I'm not the biggest seafood fan, so we usually go once or twice a year).

Than a night of fun. I can't reveal all, because she's my only reader and we don't want to ruin any surprises.

But it's a great day and we try to make our number one girl feel as special as she is.

I hope everybody out there will celebrate March 1st in some way, in honor of my gorgeous wife.

Happy Birthday, baby!

Be seeing you.

No comments: